Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today I am suckerpunched by beauty (among other things).

Today was a good day.

Today was a good day because it was a perpetual affirmation of: "The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works!" (Ps. 145:9 - emphasis added)

Today was good even when I didn't expect it to be. I love surprises.

Today I realized that my internship is perfect.

Today my hair wasn't frizzy and I ate dark chocolate M&Ms. I wore polka-dotted tights, saw baby goslings, ate Italian food for lunch, and spoke Spanish.

Today I arrived home to discover a brand new yoga mat on my bed, courtesy of my mother.

Today I am writing this blog entry on my very own purple yoga mat. Enough said.


* The phrase "Suckerpunch of beauty" is from the poem Ortolan by Kimberly Johnson.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Today is a good day!