Sunday, December 4, 2011

Grateful


For beaches and brilliant birthdays.
[and for El Salvador]

For the promise of temples.
And for temple promises.

For roommate photo shoots.
For roommates.
For friends who are smart and awesome.

For my childhood.

For never having to go through 7th grade again.

For 7th grade friends you still visit.

For the children of those grown-up friends from 7th grade.



For college friends coming home from their missions.
[isn't it awesome that this is the only picture in high definition?]


For new sisters.


For little brothers.
For grown-up puppies.

For new friends.
For children.

For traveling to new places and meeting inspiring people.


For the eventual Spring.

For my parents.

For Japanese food.
[Mostly for my Uncle Brad and Cousin Yuri who make me Japanese food]

For morose self-portraits.




It's a good life.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am grateful for you! But not so grateful you put that creepy picture of me up there. Where did you get that anyway?