Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Twenty Things I Think

List Item 1: Twenty Things I'm Thinking On

1. Loving lists.
2. This quote from All the Pretty Horses: "As she walked towards him her beauty seemed to him a thing altogether improbable." (McCarthy 248)
3.How I often forget to articulate appropriately.
4. Iceland.
5. Wouldn't it be lovely to have improbable beauty?
6. Syria.
7. M.
8. Radioactivity.
9. Goodness, I'm hungry.
10. How my editing minor is equipping me with so many useful skills that I loathe.
11. My over-priced cellphone plan.
12. When I will next see M.
13. Ideals and the practicalities of living those ideals.
14. Love.
15. I miss my mother.
16. Ancestors.
17. The perfectness of this past Memorial Day.
18. My baby brothers.
19. Powdered sugar.
20. Being a graduate student.


2 comments:

A. said...

So excited to read yours! I forgot to add those disclaimers to mine - you know, the 'it might take me forever' and 'I might change up the question if I don't like it.'

Huzzah!

Willard said...

and me; u miss me!