Monday, April 23, 2012

What I will

Ah. It is the time of spring and summer. Again. 

I love that spring and summer come again. and again. Food tastes better. Walking barefoot feels better. And oh how Utah smells in the Summer? Wonderful. Like my childhood rushing back to me all over again.

It's a little sad that this summer won't be spent in Honduras. But it will be spent in other, milder ways.

I will finish my independent study course. I will finish my editing capstone class. I will become an InDesign master. I will intern for the Haiti Health Initiative. I will swim (a mile of) the Great Salt Lake! I will yoga every day. I will finally finish All the Pretty Horses. I will budget. I will grow basil. I will read  Independent People. I will take pictures. I will cook. I will relish the time I have in the luxury apartment villa that Grace & I accidentally stumbled upon and into. I will write. I will spend time with family. I will paint and draw. And I may even upload some of those drawings to this blog. 

I will GRADUATE. 

That is what I will. 

2 comments:

Willard said...

it's gonna take u all summer to read All the Pretty Horses? U make it sound a chore...

Unknown said...

And I will eat your food you cook, laugh at you as you do yoga, hang up your paintings on our walls, and enjoy every minute that I can spend with you!